The NGFS is chaired by Mr Ravi Menon, Managing Director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The Vice-Chair of the NGFS is Ms Sabine Mauderer, Board Member of the Deutsche Bundesbank. The Secretariat, headed by Mr Jean Boissinot, is provided by the Banque de France.
In order to achieve its work program, the Network has structured its work into six dedicated workstreams and task forces:
- Workstream “Supervision”: chaired by Mr Tolga Yalkin (Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions of Canada) (more information).
- Workstream “Scenario Design and Analysis”: chaired by Ms Cornelia Holthausen (European Central Bank) (more information).
- Workstream “Monetary Policy”: chaired by Mr James Talbot (Bank of England) (more information).
- Workstream “Net Zero for Central Banks”: co-chaired by Mr Paolo Angelini (Banca d’Italia) and Ms Simone Robbers (Reserve Bank of New Zealand) (more information).
- Task force “Nature-Related Risks”: co-chaired by Ms Emmanuelle Assouan (Banque de France) and Ms Saskia de Vries (De Nederlandsche Bank) (more information).
- Task force “Capacity Building and Training”: co-chaired by Ms Madelena Mohamed (Bank Negara Malaysia) and Mr Jeffery Yong (Bank for International Settlements) (more information).
NGFS Charter - revised 27 April 2023
- Published on 04/27/2023
- 9 pages
- PDF (532.65 KB)
Updated on: 04/27/2023 11:50